Hello Frndzzz…. www.dealsnloot.com Back With new Tech News Related YU Devices.
We think that the company have shifted the launch date to 17 December to mark its completion of one year of operations. Back in December 2104, Micromax announced its subsidiary Yu Televentures.
YU’s flagship launch has been delayed to 17th December 2015 from its original 7th December date. The reason for this delay has been cited as “plans to announce something special with Yutopia”. We do hope it is indeed something worth postponing your flagship event for.
YU YUTOPIA rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-Core (4 x 2.0GHz + 4 x 1.5GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Cyanogen OS 12.1
- 21MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
Yu Yutopia will pack a bigger battery with Quick Charging support. It will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The company might launch the device with CyanogenOS.
YU Yutopia price in India will be around Rs. 25,000. It will be launched in India on 17 December.
Enjoy Tech News
Unlock Exclusive Online Shopping Discounts & Amazing Earning Opportunities! 🛍️✨ Join Our WhatsApp Community Now – Tap Here
Join Our Telegram Channel For Instant Loot Alerts – Click Here