How To Change MAC Address Of Android
Note:-The Trick Is Given That Only For Knowledge Purpose So Use It On Own Risk.
Check Out Mac address In Android
1. First tap on menu -> settings ->about device -> MAC Address.
Steps To Change MAC Address Of Android
1. First of all you need to root your android device.
2. Now in your android download and install the app BusyBox.
3. Now after installing Busybox install the terminal in your android.
4. Now first of all launch busy box app and install it by launching the app and clicking install on it.
5. Now open the terminal and type su and press enter. It will ask you for superuser accees grant it.
6.Now type busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX and in XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX you can write any alternative mac address that you want to assign to your device.
7. Thats it you are done you have successfully changed you android MAC address, now you can browse privately over wireless networks.